BTNL Once Again Highly Ranked By Best Lawyers And Benchmark Litigation
Barze Taylor Noles Lowther LLC has once again received prominent rankings from The Best Lawyers in America and from Benchmark Litigation in its 2024 guide. BTNL has received multiple rankings in the 2024 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms."
The firm is ranked in Metropolitan Tier 1 among Birmingham firms in the following areas:
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation – Environmental
- Litigation – Insurance
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, and
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants.
BTNL is listed in Birmingham Metro Tier 2 for its work in:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation, and
U.S. News and Best Lawyers, the leading survey of lawyers worldwide, have joined to rank law firms in the U.S. since 2010. They rank firms in 75 National Practice Areas across 188 metropolitan areas. The U.S. News and Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
The BTNL lawyers recognized by Benchmark Litigation this year as “Local Litigation Stars” are:
- Bruce Barze, ranked in Alabama and United States (National) in the areas of Commercial, Competition/ antitrust, Energy, Insurance, International arbitration, Product liability and recall, and Professional liability.
- Spence Taylor, ranked in Alabama and United States (National) in the areas of Environmental, Insurance, and Personal Injury.
- Jim Noles, ranked in Alabama and United States (National) in Environmental.
- Todd Lowther, ranked in Alabama in Commercial, Insurance, and Product Liability and Recall.
An annual guide to the leading U.S. litigation firms and lawyers, Benchmark Litigation is the only publication that focuses exclusively on litigation in the United States. It is compiled through extensive research, including interviews with litigators and their clients. The annual Benchmark Litigation Awards recognize the country’s most distinguished litigators and their firms for their work over the past 12 months.
About Barze Taylor Noles Lowther LLC: Barze Taylor Noles Lowther LLC is a Birmingham, Alabama-based law firm with a national practice focused on litigation, insurance coverage issues, and environmental matters. For more information, visit www.btnllaw.com or follow @BTNL_law_firm.